Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Southern Banded Horns


Here is a nice right hand carry southern banded horn with three bands and a turned antler spout.  It has a cherry plug and pine stopper.  Measures just over 13 inches around the outside curve.  


I think it will hold the better part of a pound of powder though I haven't measured it yet.


The flip side.  I did not stain this horn.


Here is a left side carry southern banded horn.  It has three bands, a turned antler spout and a pine stopper.  The plug is walnut.  I stained this horn and antiqued it some.


This horn is similar in size to the above and measures 13 inches around the outside.  Both are about 3 inches at the plug.


I really wanted this one to be darker and the pictures show it a bit lighter than it really is.   I sell a horn like this for $150.



No comments:

Post a Comment